Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Facebook Fun

You may have notice my blogging has died down lately, and it is all due to facebook. i love facebook. it is a way to keep up with friends, reconnect with old friends, and play games.
in my case, word games like scrabble.
but none of my loser friends will play with me. i currently have 5 scrabble games waiting for other people to take a turn, and enough time has passed that i coudl force a forfeit, should i so choose.
all that to say, that i created a second facebook identity, using my second email address, so i could play facebook with myself. my second identity is "Francesca Galliano". Doesn't that sound awesome for a name? i could so totally become a Francesca Galliano.
And of course, Francesca has one friend. Me.
Until today.
Today I log on as Francesca, and there are no fewer than FIVE Italian people who want to be my Facebook friend. No lie. Rodolfo Pambianco, Giulia Gallo, Gianluca Trovati, and Daniela Golia all want to be my friend. I have a feeling that somewhere in Italy there really is a Francesca Galliano....boy, is she going to be mad if i take all of her friends...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You can always invite me to a game of Scrabble because I LOVE to play!