Saturday, August 9, 2008

Too Soon

DD2 starts school WEDNESDAY. I'm not ready! Where did the summer go? The day b4 school starts, I always let them pick something fun to do. The problem with DD2 is that she can't make up her mind. She'll say she wants to go to the Aquarium Downtown, which is a bit expensive, so I'll tell her she can't take a friend, and then she'll say she wants to go bowling and bring some friends. Then ten minutes later, she'll want to go to Build-A-Bear....I'll keep u posted what the final decision is...

2 comments:

bookreader said...

Glad you and the girls got home safely from your trip. Here's hopinig you can get everything lined up for DD2's first day of school in time... LOL!

Princess Louie Bean said...

Happy 1st Day of School J.! I can't believe we are about to start the routine all over again, didn't we just do this!?! Hugs to you and good luck for an awesome year at school for the girls. C.