Friday, November 21, 2008

Waaaaaahhhhhhhh!

I have a few favorite shows that I watch. I never watch live TV any more -- it's just annoying. My fave shows are: 30 Rock, Grey's Anatomy, Pushing Daisies, Dirty Sexy Money, Eli Stone, Chuck, Amazing Race, DWTS, and Terminator:TSCC.
Nine shows. Not a lot. And? ABC, in its infinite wisdom, has canceled THREE of those: Daisies, Money, and Stone.
Are you kidding me?
Daisies, especially, is a cut above. Charming, witty. Of course it failed while drek such as Married With Children survived for YEARS.

2 comments:

bookreader said...

I agree with you- I want Daisy and Money put back! Come on! I also watch My Own Worst Enemy, and it was cancelled to! What is up?!?

Jeep Talk Show said...

"Pushing Daisies" flaw was the basic idea. I think it had maybe 5 30 minute slots that were good, then the whole thing gets old.

Lee Pace's acting was flat. Love seeing local people do well, but not at the expense of a boring performance.

I did not care for Anna Friel, and I am sad to see she is in the latest Will Farrel movie, sure to be another flop. Not because of her but Farrel.

Chi McBride was good, but he is in most things he does. Kristen Chenoweth was quite a character. I really enjoy her.

Overall the show was too cutesy and that got boring fast.