Thursday, June 26, 2008

My New Addiction(z)

my DDs have tons of Webkinz, and so everyday, i log on to their webkinz accounts, play a few games, and earn them some Kinzcash. i do this not merely out of niceness, but because some of those games are seriously fun. not for me the World of Warcraft games that DH is addicted to -- too, too complicated. i like the games where you have to click on the three matching balls, or make words up out of random letters.
my 2nd addiction is Face Book. My sister's SIL asked me to be on it, so we could play Scrabulous. (online Scrabble). then FB went thru my address book and told me which of my friends had a FB page, which led to me finding who THEIR friends were, and finding lots of people i'd lost contact with. i have like 35 friends now on FB. it's fun, because you can see photo albums, see what they've been up to, etc. you can play games, take quizzes, join groups, etc.

No comments: