Thursday, January 8, 2009

Whew!

So, my family got me Jillian Michaels' workout DVD for Christmas, Thirty Day Shred or something like that. If you don't know who she is, she's that mean trainer from "Biggest Loser".
The DVD has 3 20 minute workouts, combining cardio and strength.
I did Level One yesterday.
OMGoodness. I started wanting to give up during the 4 minutes of jumping jacks we started off with.
Then, I needed handweights, which i didn't know beforehand, and she doesn't wait for you to run go get some from Target or whatever, so I ran into the bathroom and grabbed two bottles of Listerine and used those. I just glad nobody peeked into the bedroom while I was doing my squats and lunges while lifting two bottles of Listerine in the air....

4 comments:

Princess Louie Bean said...

i heart jillian. i would want her as a trainer if i got to pick. i might have to try that one - i need a new workout dvd!

Danielle said...

You make me feel like a slug! Keep up the exercise!!!

Becca G! said...

OMG! That is the DVD I have! It kicks your booty! Good luck! :]

Christopher Bracamonte said...

que bien!