Thursday, February 19, 2009

CrazyBusy

I know I talk a lot on this blog about how busy I am, but I really have been lately. It seems I'm either working at church, working at the school getting ready for the show next week, or at home doing laundry or dishes. I've had a lot of fun directing this show, and God has been faithful to get me the people I need to paint sets, do makeup, and so on, but I will be glad when it is over so I can have some free time!

The show is, "Guess Who's Here?" a comedy written by yours truly. It will be performed 7 p.m. Thursday Feb 26th and Friday, Feb 27th at The Banff School. Admission is $12 for students and $14 for adults.

The frustrating part has been a few of my actors just don't show up for rehearsal. They don't let me know ahead of time, they just don't show up. Maybe they have a baseball game, maybe they have track, maybe they're sick, I don't know. We have been rehearsing since November, and I don't think I've had a full cast yet.

The Girl Scout cookies are in. And they are just sitting there. I have not delivered any. Except the next door neighbors, who are serious about their Thin Mints.

No comments: