Thursday, October 30, 2008

JC Penney Loves Me

Remember my tale of the smokin' hot brown sandals that I ended up getting for $14 from JCP just by going down to the dang store and using my $10 off coupon, plus they were on sale? (Still my favorite shoes, btw)
Anyway, I get another $10 off coupon in the mail from them, and I need a pair of boots. So I go on the website, find a pair I like that look comfortable. They're listed as being originally $100, marked down to $50. OK, $40 for a pair of boots, that's not bad. I get to checkout, and they're marked down further to $26, minus my $10 off -- I got them for $16 plus $8 shipping! (The shipping is a bit high, because I ordered two pairs, one in 9.5 and one in 10, as I don't know which size will fit my gargantuan feet better...I'll return the other pair...)

1 comment:

bookreader said...

Yeah for shoes/boots on sale! Don't you hate having to guess at the size though. Wish they were standardize that stuff!