Monday, October 20, 2008

Miss Me?

Sorry it's been so dang long since I posted. I promise I 'll catch up with the ER ordeal, the trip to the Midwest, and everything.

Today, however, I would like to talk about little girls who declare that the only thing they want to be for Halloween is Atsoka from the Star Wars movie, and then when you spend $30 on a costume, decide they want to be something else. Too bad.

This is the same child, who after telling me she wanted a unicorn bedspread, and I bought a pretty used one on ebay, decided she really wanted a DRAGON bedspread. I told her to squint and pretend the unicorns were dragons.

1 comment:

Becca G! said...

HA! I actually have missed you! I can't wait to read all the stories when you update!
Love the halloween costume bit, oh and btw... I did the EXACT same unicorn/dragon thing when I was 9! Hang in there... it may get better :]