Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Huh?

So, I don't really want to go back to work, but i have monster.com email me if there are any job postings in Houston with the word "writer" in them, just to see. And apparently, the jobs that fit into that parameter encompass a broad range.
Here is today's list of jobs:

Retail Store Manager
Bankruptcy Paralegal
Pre-Flight Technician
Houston Financial Services Tax Manager-Hedge Fund
RESEARCHER Invensys IPS
Strategic Acct. Executive
Senior Software Design Engineer
IT Technical Analyst
Journalism, Design and Photography Opportunities
Principal Systems Engineer

Wow, I can't decide if I want to be a bankruptcy paralegal or a principal systems engineer!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I have a similar problem with the word "research" which apparently appears in a vast array of job descriptions. =)