Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Whew!

I don't know what possessed me, but I volunteered to have DD2's Daisy troop over tonight for their meeting. So I basically spent all day doing laundry and tidying. DH was home sick today, so I did take a couple of breaks to eat lunch with him and watch one of our fave TV shows, but other than that, working all day.
The leader complimented me on my house when she walked in. I thought, "You should have seen it ten hours ago!"
The leader asked what I'd like to to have the girls do, and since I'm not a craft girl, I decided we should make oatmeal cookies, so everyone took turns putting in the ingredients and using the mixer, and then we got to eat the cookies for our snack! And there were leftovers! Yay!
But I am tired. Going to go to bed early tonight.

1 comment:

Mr. Light Bulb said...

Indeed, what possesed you?