Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wow!

OK, believe what you want, but in my belief system, there is no such thing as coincidence, because God is in control. So, I'm giving glory to God.
Given that proviso, I went to the gym today because I thought I had a meeting with my trainer. Turns out my appt was for Wednesday. So, there I was, all dressed up and nothing to read. I went to the women's center at the Y, because they usually have some kind of reading material.
The only book I had in the van was "The Historian", which is about 900 pages long, not a conducive book to read while one is exercising, as it is too thick to fit comfortable on the little bar that they have on the elliptical machines or bikes. I really wanted to read "The Italian Secretary", by Caleb Carr, as that is the book on CD I've been listening to in the car, and it was just getting interesting.
So, I go to the women's center, and cross to the little bookshelf. They have mainly magazines, and about three books. One of the books? "The Italian Secretary," by Caleb Carr.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

You and your reading! ;-)