Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Yesterday

I had a meeting, so DD2 spent some time at a friend's house. On my way into their subdivision, I stopped at a couple of model homes, just to see and dream. The first house was David Weekley Builders. The gal there spent time figuring out what kinds of spaces I wanted, starred a couple of designs in the brochure that she thought might work best, talked about the energy savings their designs include, got me a bottle of water, yadayada. When I left, I was fairly salivating to buy a house from them.
The second house was Plantation Homes. The gal there shoved a card at me for me to fill out, gave me the brochure with the available designs on it, and buhbye. Thanks! I really want to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars with a company who treats me like an inconvenience!

No comments: