Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I Am Soooooo Pretty

Some of you may not know, that when someone around me says something a little silly or stupid, I turn to them and say, "You are so pretty."
So.
DH had yesterday off. Because it was Presidents' Day.
DD1 had yesterday off. Because it was Presidents' Day.
And somehow, in my chemo-addled brain, that transformed into EVERYONE had the day off! So, around 10:30 yesterday morning, we all pile in the car to go see "The Spiderwick Chronicles." And our route takes us past DD2's school.
And there are all these cars in the parking lot.
Hmmm, I thought. That's odd. Maybe the teachers are having an inservice day.
So I call my dear friend Anne, whose son attends there, and ask, "Did we have school today?"
And she just starts laughing.
Whoops!
So, we just declared it a vacation day for DD2, because we didn't think she'd be happy if we turned around and put her in her uniform and dropped her off at school while the rest of us went to a movie.

2 comments:

Rosebud said...

Sorry it took so long to congrad you but life is so darn busy. I'm so glad we have made it this far and by the way..your hair is to die for!!!

Rosebud said...

I'm sorry it took so long to congrad you on your 1 year. I'm so happy we made it this far. Oh and by the way..your hair is to die for!..HUGS rosebud