Tuesday, February 12, 2008

One Year!

Today is my one-year survivor date! It was one year ago today that the surgeon came into the recovery room and told me the lump was cancerous. Four more years to go, and then i'll be "cured".
Had lunch at a salad bar place with my dear friend Anne, who helped coordinate meals for me last year. Had supper at Outback Steakhouse with the fam. It was very yummy. I had a burger and steamed veggies, and part of a dessert. We tried to go to Texas Roadhouse to eat, but the parking lot was full. So, Outback it was.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Woo hoo! Happy anniversary! :)

Danielle said...

Congrats on your one year anniversary!! Sorry to hear TRH didn't work out, but of course we're glad to hear it's popular there.

Princess Louie Bean said...

can i get a big whooooo-whooo!

bookreader said...

congrats on your one yr anniversary! Yeah, a good felling! Love ya, Lin