Thursday, July 3, 2008

At Sam's Club The Other Day

I went to Sam's the other day with James, the worship director at our church. He needed to buy supplies for a youth party, and i went with him to keep him company. And at Sam's they have this dental area, where they whiten teeth.
This was of great interest to me, as you know I have tetracycline stains on my teeth, and I hate their color. Hate it, hate it, hate it. I've looked at porcelain veneers, but it would be around $13,000 to get that done.
I got bonding put on them back in the late 80s, which lightened their color, but in the ensuing years, the bonding has darkened.
So I asked the guy if if would work on bonding, and he said it would lighten the bonding to its original color. The whole package will cost around $183. Works for me! So, I think with my next paycheck from the church, I'm going back to Sam's!

No comments: