Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Looong Meeting

We have a worship planning meeting every Tuesday from ~9:30 to 11. Last week, the pastor announces we'll have our meeting the UMC in Waller (abt 30 min from here). OK. So I arranged to have a babysitter come from 9 to 12.
Noooo. Turns out the meeting is supposed to go until two, as we will be talking about the themes for the next several months. The pastor said he said that, but i didn't hear it, so i had to call the babysitter, and see if it was okay that i wouldn't be home until 2:30...
By the time we left the meeting, and loaded the bus to come back to Houston, my brain was full, so I read on the trip back. Which made me carsick.
I'm going to lie down now.

1 comment:

bookreader said...

That was a loooong meeting...haven't been in one of those since our office days, huh? Hopefully, you are fully recovered by now.