Monday, July 7, 2008

The w/e

DH took Thursday off, so it felt like Saturday to me. i kept thinking about what i needed to church at church the next day.
Friday was bzbzbz. We had a neighborhood parade and pool party in the morning, then we came home, and I had to put the house back together after getting the carpet cleaned on Wednesday. I worked about 5 hours getting everything ready for the Langfords to come over. They came over shortly after 6, and we ate and played games, and then set off and watched fireworks till about 11.
Saturday was a day of rest for me. I didn't do anything of any worth except go get lunch. Otherwise, I read, watched TV, played with the girls...
Today was church, then lunch, the gym, and then just hanging out at the house.
DD1 and I did some scrapbooking together tonight, so that was fun.

No comments: