Thursday, September 4, 2008

Little Blue-Haired Lady


I have not many years left in my 40s, and so I have determined that if I'm going to do something freaky to my appearance, I'd better do it now. That said, I went to Sally's Beauty Supply the other day, and got some temporary blue highlighting stuff. I was going to do permanent, but apparently you have to bleach your hair first for that. So, it looks like blue mascara, and in the morning, I just put a few subtle blue streaks in my hair. It is awesome. Gives a whole new meaning to the expression "little blue-haired lady."

2 comments:

Great Plains Gal said...

Please show a photo! Can't wait to see what you look like as a blue-hair! Smile!

Danielle said...

Not sure this photo shows the effect very well - can you take one with your head tilted down a bit?