Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Way Things Are

My friend the internationally known musician Branon Dempsey and his wife the lovely Heather are to come over tonight to watch the season premiere of "The Office".

And I have picture on my big TV, but no sound.

So I was on the phone for over an HOUR between being on hold and talking to the lady on tier 1 of help, and the guy in tier two. Soft booted it 3x. Unplugged and replugged it 2x. Nothing. I can watch and hear a DVD; I can hear a CD through the system. Just no TV.
So, praise God, a technician is coming between 2 and 4 to fix it, which means that by the time I got off the phone, I only had time to scoot to the gym, do the elliptical for 30 minutes and scoot back home 'cause I just knew the guy would show up right at two.

Nope.

No comments: