Thursday, September 13, 2007

Behind the 8 Ball

Woke up at 4 due to night sweats. Was awake for a while, then fell asleep. Woke up again at ten till 8.
DD2 has to be in school at 8. I go into my bedroom, where both girls are watching TV. DD1 -- the one who doesn't have to be at school until 8:45 -- is dressed and ready. DD2 is of course still in her nightgown.
Fussfussfuss, got her dressed and ready, and off to school. No time to pack a lunch. Her very first tardy. Back home and got ready while DD1 brushed her hair, etc. Dropped her off at school and then off to a meeting a church.
Left there ~10:15, swung by KFC and got a kid's meal. Dropped it off at DD2's school -- she eats at 10:50 -- then went to rads and the lab for a blood sample where Justin the brand new phlebotomist showed me pics of his 4 YO twin girls.

I know of two ladies recently who have been dx'd with BC. One I know of thru church, and one thru Bible Study Fellowship. Check your melons, girls!

I'm considering getting a t-shirt -- to add to my "Bald Chicks Rock" t-shirt -- that says "Squeeze A Boob. Save A Life." they have t-shirts that say "Save Second Base" but i didn't want to get into any conversations with DD1 about what that meant.

No comments: