Wednesday, March 21, 2007

In Case You Haven't Been Paying Attention....

I look like this:

DH looks like this:


So, who ARE these people and why are they living in our house?

This is how it looked when i left the hair dresser:which was much too froofy for me. so i promptly went home and took a shower. after massive amounts of hair products, it looks like this:



which may not look much different to you, but i want it to be more spiky and less Reba-esque. more Jamie Lee Curtis and less Sandy Duncan.


3 comments:

Dragana said...

Terri,
I love your new 'do' and DH is adorable with his new look.
I will be thinking of you tomorrow.

becky marshall said...

never known you with short hair, so here's to you my new friend!can't wait to see you!
cheers! becky

Mercy&CM Friend said...

LOVE the do, dahlink! You and Mike make a cute "bald" couple.