Thursday, March 8, 2007

some realizations

i am a Big Baby. i'm the youngest member of my family of origin, and i tend to demand attention everywhere i go anyway, so i am actually looking forward to some people cooking for me. of course, with my luck, the chemo will not let me eat any of it.

oh well, at least the kids will eat well for once.

the only things is. i have to catch up on my laundry and house tidying before chemo starts, or people will not be able to come over to help -- it'll be too overwhelming:

"Uh, all this laundry? Twenty loads?"

"Do you HAVE any clean dishes?"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to cook for you! :o) You know me - I'll even recruit others! Get your tastebuds ready!

Mr. Light Bulb said...

Or, we'll just walk over it. You know, being friends and all. And having the same mess of clothes at our house.

Get over it!

:-)