Saturday, March 24, 2007

Reports

Got my copies of my medical reports in the mail yesterday. The cancer scored 9 on the Bloom-Richardson scale, and had an MIB-1 proliferation rate of 90%. The proliferation rate describes how fast the cancer cells are growing.
This is NOT GOOD. We want low numbers on these. If I ever get to see my onc again, we will certainly have a little discussion about that and what that means. Because on the one hand, my cancer was caught early (thanks GOD!) before it had spread to the lymph nodes, on the other hand, this bad boy grew between February of '06, the date of my previous m'gram, and December of '06, when I first felt the heat and the lump.
It looks like I'll have to become one of those annoying women who exercise all the time and eat a low fat diet, and preach to you about the benefits of same. Sigh. I liked being lazy and eating fast food better.
Feel yucky today. Tummy yucky, mouth all metally. Almost like having braces again.

No comments: