Saturday, March 31, 2007

Tonight

I actually feel pretty good tonight! Stomach doesn't hurt that much, head doesn't hurt, GI tract settled down pretty much....almost back to normal! YAY! Praise God!
My friend Linda and I went to see a play tonight, and then had baklava at Niko Niko's, a Greek restaurant near the theatre. We laughed a lot, and laughter helps the immune system, so I'm feeling pretty good.
DH is taking the girls to church tomorrow morning, but I'm going to stay home just to avoid infection. I'll watch the sermon online. The wonders of modern technology....

2 comments:

OilandWineBlog said...

My mother-in-law died of BC. When I met her, if you could call it that, she was in a coma and died the next day. My wife loved her so. I prayed for her at the hospital that night. I prayed for you tonight.

Blessings,

Phil Debenham
www.oilandwineministries.org

Jacqniel said...

It sounds like you are as blessed as I am with a good support system. It makes are journey much easier, doesn't it.
I am so glad you are feeling better. One day at a time - Jacque