Thursday, March 22, 2007

Things You Do...

as a matter of course in the shower when you've had long hair since 1978:
  • put a quarter-size dollop of shampoo on your head -- massive lather! for all that hair! (short hair: "Help me! i'm drowning!")
  • put conditioner on... for the ends of all that...hair
    (short hair: "Um, thanks?")
  • wrap your head in a towel afterwards to get all the water out of the massive hair
    (short hair: "Really, just rub me with the towel a couple of times, I'm good."

3 comments:

FHM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FHM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FHM said...

One more funny show:
anything from John Stewart Daily Show.

The Office - episode:
The Merger
The Convict
Dwali

Terri – super news on the non-spread. Heath and I are praying for you as you get nuked – we love you!
bd

Here are some items you requested:

* Send me the name of the funniest movie you've ever seen. i'll add it to my netflix queue. Or the name of a stand-up comedy album:
Raging Bull
Taxi Driver (1976)
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975)
Big Fish (2003)

The Wiz (just kidding!!)

• send me a bible reference that has brought you comfort in the past, or a poem or a quote or something like that if you're not a bible person.

Terri this verse is my current theme song, may it bring you endurance:

Praise be to the Lord my Rock,
who trains my hands for war,
my fingers for battle.
He is my loving God and my fortress,
my stronghold and my deliverer,
my shield, in whom I take refuge,
who subdues peoples under me.

- Psalm 144:1-2