Saturday, October 27, 2007

Friday

Went to DD1's book fair, where she spent her $5 on surprise! a Hannah Montana poster. Then brought DD2 lunch (blech) Burger King. Went to the Container Store, as I need to tidy up DH's man cave, and put some of the detritus in boxes.
DD2's school had homecoming last night, and all the k'garteners were supposed to be on the field when the football players came on the field, waving banner and pompms. DD2 declared she Did Not Like Sports and Did Not Like Cheering. So, needless to say, we didn't go to the homecoming game. We went to a Fall Festival instead.
I would post pics of the Fall Festival, but I forgot my camera. The DDs Could Not Believe I forgot my camera.
We got there, and I bought a cupcake from the Bake Shop right away, while the getting was good. I lurked around the silent auction, and bid on a few things, but didn't see anything I had to have.

No comments: