Monday, October 15, 2007

We're Back!

We went out of town for a 4 day family vacation to the hill country of Texas to celebrate the end of my cancer treatment. It was fun and relaxing.
Friday, we went to Austin and had lunch at Chuy's with my friend Cindy, and then we went and played at Zilker park for a while. Then we drove to Bandera, to the Flying L Ranch. They have a water park, horseback riding, supervised kids' activities, ping pong, horseshoes, nightly Western entertainment....
I'll write more in the morning, just wanted to check in with y'all as I hadn't posted in a few days.

love,
Cancer-Free Girl

3 comments:

DeWayne H. said...

Congrads. Your big smile is showing through your words. I'm sure you feel a huge weight lifted of of you. I'm very happy for you.

DeWayne H.

Rosebud said...

All done..what you going to do now with your life??..I'd bake a pie..LOL CONGRADS!!! rosebud

Unknown said...

That sounds like so much fun. :) And next you celebrate by coming to visit MEEEE! :) *bounce*