Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Rest of Tuesday

Went to the gym for the first time in about a month. It felt good to exercise again!
Picked up DD2 for her Dr appt. She'd been complaining of a sore ear for the past few days. Doc said the ear drum looked fine, but it looked like swimmer's ear or something.
We went to eat at a Chinese buffet, DD2's choice. I had mainly veggies. She had that famous Chinese dish, mac and cheese. And pizza. I put some broccoli and squash on her plate and made her eat them.
Dropped her back at school, came home and actually did some writing! I'm supposed to speak at chapel in December at DD2's school, so I wrote a sketch to take up some of the time I'm supposed to talk, and forwarded it to the drama teacher at DD2's school.
Baked potatoes and roasted veggies for supper.

No comments: