Sunday, October 21, 2007

Today

Rather than a blow-by-blow of my life, this blog is intended to tell you only the funny and/or interesting elements.
That being said, not much funny or interesting happened today. I did discover to my chagrin that Barton Springs Grill, a nearby restaurant with outdoor seating and a chopped salad I adored, closed down.
And we went to the secondhand store to get DD1 her Halloween costume, as, like every other little girl I know, she is going to be Hannah Montana this year. If you don't know who HM is, and you hand out candy at Halloween, trust me, you'll be seeing lots of little girls with long blond wigs on this year.
DD1 was supposed to go to GAs tonight, a girls group that teaches girls about missions and missionaries, but I was too tired.
I hope I get my energy back soon.

No comments: