Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thursday

I've known for a month that I had a meeting to get ready for at church today. So when did I start getting ready for it? Last night. After ten.
Then, I was POSITIVE I had a copy of On Golden Pond -- i wanted to show a clip from it during the meeting to maybe use at the next marriage event we're planning. I didn't even go to look for On Golden Pond in the DVDs till midnight. Was it there? No.
So, I looked at W'mart and Target today b4 the meeting started. They didn't have it. So I went to Blockbuster and rented it.
The meeting started at 10 am and had to end at noon as a couple of the pastors had another meeting at noon. Did we have time to watch the clip? No.
Had lunch with Anne, then went to Penney's to do some early Christmas shopping. They must have heard I was coming, cuz they were putting up the wreaths. Seriously. In OCTOBER. So, I used my $10 coupons on a gift for one of the MILs, and then on a dress for me to wear to DH's Christmas party -- it is gray, to match my hair.
I'm going to go rest.

No comments: