Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Here's The Thing

Going thru something like changes your whole perspective, where you're just grateful for a day where you feel good.
That would not be today, of course, but i'm looking forward to next week, when i will start feeling better.
Went to the doctor's office today, and everybody, repeat after me, WAITED FOR AN HOUR. Read a magazine cover to cover, rested, and then figured out I could be a whole lot more comfortable elsewhere if i was going to be doing nothing. No one came to check on me, just left me in that room. So I left, as my friend Renee was patiently waiting for me -- she was my designated chauffeur today. And somehow, it's okay to inconvenience someone else if something is being accomplished, but to inconvenience someone else for a whole lot of nothing? I'm not thinking so....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you. Reading your blog to keep up and praying for you. When is your onc going to GET WITH THE PROGRAM. MAN! It is not right to keep people waiting that long, especially really sick people. I feel your frustration.

Love to you,
Lin