Saturday, May 19, 2007

In Kansas

The girls and I flew to Kansas this morning, as my beloved niece Laura is graduating from high school tomorrow. Flight went ok, but DD1 did not like the taking off and landing part. DD2 accidentally spilled her tomato juice all over my carryon bag. Oh well.
I wore a mask the whole time, cuz those airplanes can carry all sorts of germs and nasty things. Of course, I still have my cold, so I kept having to lift the mask up to blow my nose...
We arrived around 11, as did 4 of our 5 bags. So, who knows where the fifth bag went... hopefully some exotic place like Omaha.....
Went to eat lunch at this placed called Cinnamon's Deli, where they serve soup in a bread bowl. I had broccoli cheese soup with a creamcheese/veggie sandwich. Yum.
Then went to my mom's house and took a nap. Travelling is tiring!

1 comment:

Jacqniel said...

You make me laugh - want me to check at the airport for your bags? First time I have heard of my city as exotic - even if tonque in cheek :-)
Have a great visit - Jacque