Friday, May 11, 2007

Turning the Corner

The pain in my left side has subsided, praise GOD, as has the burning feeling in my stomach. I feel almost normal.
This was helped by me getting a massage at the Y tonight. When I'm in pain, I hauch my shouders and kind of try to keep it all in, and my back gets all in knots. That massage felt so good, I told the massage therapist I was going to adopt her....
Only thing I did today was go get lunch, pick up DH's dry cleaning, and go to a couple of tile stores to get samples for the fireplace. One tile around our fireplace has been broken for seven years, and since I've been staring at it while I lay on the couch, I've decided it's time to have Steve TTG come and retile it. (Because, of course, we don't have any extra original tiles, and those tiles have been discontinued so we can't just buy one tile to replace the broken one....)

No comments: