Sunday, May 20, 2007

Today

Turns out the missing bag went to Midland, Texas. Tho not quite as exotic as Omaha, still, my bag has now been someplace i haven't. Still no sign of it. The lady at continental said it was in Houston this morning, and should arrive in Wichita at 4:37pm. We weren't home at 4:37 -- we were at my sister's house in Wellington. So, we live in hope that we will see the bag again.

Graduation was fine. It was outdoors. In Kansas. I had two small children with me, so you can pretty much just fill in the blanks how fun that was. By God's grace, my niece's last name starts with an A, so we were able to leave early and go back to air conditioning, so we could have a cessation of the whining and complaining.

Other than that, pretty much have rested and eaten today. I read a Barbara Cartland in its entirety, which took me back to my junior high years. My cold is still here and my eyes are still watering due to the dearth of eyelashes, so I pretty much always have a kleenex in my hand for one reason or another.

1 comment:

ComicMama said...

No eyelashes? I couldn't tell when I had lunch with you today - you must be an expert with those fabulous fakes! It was great to see you. Inspired by you, I am starting a blog, too! I'll get it going tonight after work!