Friday, November 23, 2007

Day After Thanksgiving, Sing That Song, Doodah, Doodah

So, I got up at 5:15 a.m. and went shopping! I was going to go to Walmart, but the parking lot was full to the street, so I skipped it. I went to Best Buy, found what I wanted, and stood in line for 45 minutes. The best part was there was a shelf of books after I'd stood in line for about 20 minutes, so I got to start that book by the guy who wrote "The Kite Runner." It was good -- I find myself wondering what happened to the main character.
Then I went to Michael's, and got a few things. They were having a 20% off your entire purchase sale.
Bed, Bath and Beyond was my last destination. They were also having a 20% off everything sale.
Picked up donuts and coffee and came home by 9 a.m.

2 comments:

Princess Louie Bean said...

I have that book if actually want to finish it ;) It is fabulous. Looking forward to lunch next Friday! Hugs - C.

bookreader said...

you go girl! me, i stay AWAY from any retail destination at all on Black Friday! must be left over stress from the days that i had to work that day when in retail myself.