Friday, November 30, 2007

Today

Had lunch at Ashland house today with Chris. I had the veggie plate, which had collard greens, fried asparagus, sweet potato, tomatoes and black beans. Mmmm. I really don't care for sweet potatoes, but they are chock full of vitamins and anti-cancer hoohah, so I just pulled up my big girl panties and ate it anyway.
Which made me feel justified in having the peach cobbler afterward -- the first sugar I've had in several days. Goodness, it was good. Right up there with my mom's peach cobber.
DH is still puny. Stayed home from work again today.
I worked out today, and set up an appt to start meeting with a trainer on Monday.

1 comment:

bookreader said...

Go Girl! Eating that all veggie plate. Sweet potatoes are good! We have baked sweet potatoes at our house about once a week- a few minutes in the microwave and they are ready to go. (w/ a little margarine) Let me know how you like your trainer.