Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Tuesday

I taught a drama class today to the local Home Schooling Co-op. That was fun.
Went to the local Christian superbookstore, and got some long-sleeved t-shirts for her to wear when (if) the weather gets colder. Went to Sur La Table, and used my $10 coupon to buy a pie crust guard, and a Christmas present for someone who reads this blog.
Ate some of that yummy yummy soup at Le Petit Paris, and then looked at used exercise bikes. I am starting DD2 on a Fit Kids program, which is a 12-week program to increase kids' activity level and get them to eat healthier. One of the things they recommend for kids to do is cycling and swimming. As it gets colder, it may not be convenient for us to go swimming at the Y or go biking outside, but if we got an exercise bike, she could bike inside.
Picked DD2 up from school, and then spent some more time talking to Dodge dealers.

I am going to NYC this weekend! I'm going to see my friend Amy and my friend Danielle, and see as many Broadway shows as humanly possible. Anyway, DH and the girls are trying to decide what they're going to while I'm gone. I think they have decided on staying home and watching lots of movies.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! I can't wait for you to get here! :)

I'm planning to be at the airport when you arrive. But in case there's a mix-up, if you don't have my cell phone number, let me know. And send me yours, because I don't think I have it.

Yay!!! (Oh, and bring warm clothes. Forecast is cold and possibly rainy. Sorry.)

Danielle said...

Yay! I can't wait either! This is gonna be FUN!

Rosebud said...

A Texas gal in NYC...Dress warm..it's cold in the north..hugs..rosebud