Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My Hair

So I've heard from a lot of people that my hair might be curly once it is long enough to curl. That's fine. It's certainly soft -- like having a chinchilla on my head.
The weird thing is the color. If you remember, my long glorious locks were brown. A nice chestnut brown. Yes, I dyed my hair to cover the gray, but I dyed it as close to my natural color as possible -- brown. I've had brown hair since I was a baby. And now it's kind of a silvery darkish kind of color. Not that I'm complaining, mind you. I'll take any kind of hair line. I'm not going to dye it any time soon, as i have heard horror stories of people dying their hair too soon, and it all fell out again.

2 comments:

Rosebud said...

I'm started out white and has now changed back to my normal color. Go figure, I don't know how it did the change. rosebud

BaldyLocks said...

I could tell mine was curly almost right away. My hair is darker now and the curl is not letting up! It's been a year so I'm having my oneyear hairversary.

I like the new colour. It looks good on you!

I found your blog by searching for Chemo Girl. My alter ego on my blog is Chemo Girl. She fights mutant white blood cells and wins!