Friday, June 8, 2007

Did Too Much

Went to lunch with Anne and her cute baby yesterday. Picked DD2 up at day camp, (DD1 stayed home as she was Too Sick To Go To Camp, Mommy), went to allergy dr for DD1, got the girls' hair cut, went to Target so DD2 could spend some bday money -- she found a DVD set with 11 hours of Pokemon and that was all she wrote, honey -- and got slushes for the three of us. And I was done. I had to sit on an end cap in Target while DD2 looked at toys, I was so tired. I predict another day of sloth today, especially as the swim team assignments have me helping with set-up tonight. Ha! This may be a job for DH and his manly muscles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, no no no no no. The swim team assignments have you helping with setup? No no no. Your swim team assignment should be to sit in a chaise lounge and sip something fruity with an umbrella.

And you tell them I said so! :)