Thursday, June 28, 2007

Tonight

We went out to dinner around the corner, and then had the fabulous strawberry cake, and presents. I got 2 candles, some stickers, and "Thoroughly Modern Millie". Next week, we'll buy me a bike, so the girls and I can tool around the neighborhood. Nothing fancy, of course. I'm never going to ride in the MS150 like Dragana -- I just want a plain old mom bike.
Then Linda dropped by with another musical card! I love those things. The girls and I have been opening them and dancing to them. Robin's plays "Shake Your Groove Thing" and Linda's plays "Ladies Night", both fine examples of the best disco had to offer.
I didn't sleep well last night, so I'm going to go to bed now. Truly a great birthday, thanks to all of you who called and emailed and sent cards -- it ain't bad being 45 with friends like y'all!

No comments: