Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Sigh

The onc's ofc calls today.

Iris: Yes, we're having drug distribution problems, so we're going to have to move your chemo and Neulasta shot to the Red Oak office.
Me: Excuse me?
Iris: We're having drug distribution problems, so we're going to have to move your chemo and Neulasta shot to the Red Oak office.
Me: So, if you don't have the drugs at the Cypress office, and you do at the Red Oak office, why can't someone just throw the drugs in the back seat of their car and drive them to the Cypress office?
Iris: I don't know, I'm just telling you what I was told. What time would you like to schedule your chemo. Ten?
Me: Ha! Ha! No, last time it was scheduled for ten, I didn't actually start the chemo until 1.
Iris: How about eight?
Me: In the morning? N0.
Iris: How about noon then?
Me: (sigh) OK.

No comments: