Thursday, June 7, 2007

A Short Journey

You may have ascertained that Chemo Girl has turned into a Big Spoiled Brat. Yes, it was a short journey.
For instance, usually for lunch these days, there is one thing I want. It changes from day to day, but that one thing is all I can, well, stomach.
Yesterday, it was a creamy seafood soup. Today, it is the same thing.* Tuesday, it was crepes from La Madeleine.
DH has figured out his role in all of this is to say, "OK", to wit:

Me: I'm going to get crepes from La Madeleine for lunch.
DH: OK.
Me: (ten minutes after picking at the crepes, because they were full of lumps of chicken and potato, and they didn't taste good against my throat) I'm going to get a slushy.
DH: OK.

The poor thing just has his sights set on August, when by God's grace I'll be feeling better on a more permanent basis, as I understand from my friend Anne-in-Houston that rads just tire you out. Tired I can deal with. I've been tired my whole life. Speaking of which, I think I'm going to go lie down...






*I know, it is 7:30 a.m. and I have already planned out what I'm eating for lunch. See earlier post regarding How Much I Love Food.

No comments: