Monday, April 16, 2007

Chemo #2

Had chemo #2 today. Grumpy Nurse wasn't there, praise God, just Funny Nurse and Friendly Nurse. My friend Dragana drove me. She arrived a load of fresh-baked banana bread from her sis, Vesna. Woohoo!
We stopped for smoothies, and then showed up. waited for half an hour, and then were ushered into our room. Took four hours, cuz i asked them to slow the Cytoxan down so i wouldn't get a headache. I'm drinking my smoothie, drinking my 3 liters of water, eating my fruit juice popcicles, and going potty. Going potty, like every ten-fifteen minutes. The rest of the time, I just dozed and listened to Harry Potter on tape.
Dragana left for a while to get her bike worked on for the MS150 this w/e. She came back with a piece of baklava (the world's most perfect dessert)! woohoo!
right now, i feel really sleepy and i have a bit of a headache.

No comments: