Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Tuesday, Day 1 After chemo #2

Today was ok. Felt pretty good. My friend Renee Abalos came by and drove me to some errands.
We mailed some girl scout cookies out of state, as DH has started grumbling about how long all the cookies have sat there.
We went to lunch. I had some french onion soup at La Madelaine -only thing that sounded good.
We got some stuff at Bath and Body Works. Did I remember my gift card? No.
Went to the onc for the Neulasta shot.
I did ok till I got the Neulasta shot (the one that makes your bone marrow produce white blood cells). Then i started feeling tired and achey again.
Then went to the grocery store for a few things, including Fruit Loops, as DD1 has informed me she would eat breakfast if only I purchased Fruit Loops.
Went home and rested. DH made me some mac and cheese a little bit later, and then some chicken noodle soup for supper.
Watched tv for a while, took a bath, read to the girls, tucked them in, and rested some more.

No comments: