Monday, April 2, 2007

I Did Too Much

I am just mind blowingly tired today. I had planned on finishing a play for the 10x10 Playwriting Competition (deadline is tonight), but just didn't have it in me. Was planning on going to Kohl's to return some dresses that I have been informed are Too Itchy, but nope, not up to it.

There are some amazing women out there, y'all. We have been the recipient of some amazing meals, with things like homemade jam and fresh picked strawberries....
Today's meal came complete with 2 balloons for the girls, some gerbera daisies, and some bunny-shaped brownies....
Then another friend called and basically insisted I tell her what we needed from the grocery store.
I am so blessed. Everything has two sides to it. Chemo is yucky, but the good side of it is showing itself to me every day, in the care and concern manifested by those around me. And this care and concern is not just from my nearest friends. It's being manifested by those who don't know me that well. Y'all are awesome.

No comments: