Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Tiling and Timing

So, I told you that Steve the Tile Guy had started tiling the master bath Thursday, as the carpet in there was ten years old and disgusting.
And can I just say I had no idea how much time and energy it took to tile a bathroom? Ours is pretty good-sized, but I figured it'd take 2-3 days.
I was wrong. Beause there's a whole lot more that goes into tiling a floor than I ever realized.
He worked Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. He took today off to give me a break, nice guy that he is.
I'm just glad I don't have diarrhea this time (so far) because our toilet is in the bathtub, and we have to use the girls' toilet. If I'd been SMART, I would have arranged for him to come a couple of weeks ago...

1 comment:

Jacqniel said...

Wow, I sure hope you are still 'big d' free - that would be the pits with your toilet in the tub! Just think how nice that tiled floor will be once it is done. Praying you are still tolerating your tx well. Hugs, Jacque