Saturday, April 7, 2007

The Hair, She Is Gone. Mostly.

Today was the Day of Shaving. Hair was coming out right and left (yuk), so I met Wendy the Hairdresser around 12:30 to shave my head. She got it as close as she could with the electric razor -- we didn't want to use a regular razor because of the risk of infection if I got cut. So here it is:
from short to shorter....

So, expect me wear a lot of makeup for the next few months.
Today was COLD in the Houston area. Like, dig out your winter coat and long-sleeved clothes cold. So, I wore a do-rag and baseball cap to the Easter Egg Hunt this morning, and once we got home, I wore this Lycra cap my mom made me. Being bald is cold!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

playwriter You look beautiful too. Are you going to scrapbook any of these shots? Once things get better I plan on scrapbooking the hole thing. After I saw your buz picks I am going to make sure I get picks of my buz too.
thanks so much for sharing!
your daugher is such a charmer.

Anonymous said...

playwriter you are so beautifull too. Thank you so much for sharing this blog with me and your other new sisters. I am hoping to scrapbook my whole journey when I am done are you? It is a great way to get your feelings down to look back and remember.
thanks again.
Melissa

Anonymous said...

i never realized what gorgeous blue eyes you have -- have a blessed Resurrection Day --

Hamza matar said...

lovely page, c ya