Thursday, April 19, 2007

Update

So, my friend Marlisa emails me yesterday -- she is one of those cheerful people you love to have around -- and asks me what i'm craving as she is to cook for me Monday.
and the answer?
Nothing.
Nothing tastes good. Nothing sounds good.
Here's what I had to eat yesterday:
1/2 a breakfast taco and some oj
a hard boiled egg
3 pierogies
a little bit of tuna casserole that Linda brought by

that's it.
i would think, "well, maybe i could have such and so." and then i would look at it, and think, "nope, doesn't sound good."

DH went back to work today, so I'm alone today.

2 comments:

Dragana said...

Not even baklava?

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl,
Keeping you covered in prayer this week. BTW...the toilet in the bathtub thing really stinks...I remember that from having our bathroom tiled too.....the kids thought it was funny though..