Friday, July 13, 2007

Day 1 Post Chemo, Continued

Had that watery spaghetti with bland sauce from Fazoli's for lunch that is somehow so appealing to my chemo mouth.
Slept and watched tv till lori arrived, then we swung by a grocery store to get bread, gatorade, and cookies.
Went to red oak, which was pretty deserted. got the shot, gave the nurses the cookies as a thank you. rang the "Chemo is Over" bell vigorously on my way out. The nurses and staff clapped for me!
Went by the bike shop to get the Discover Card i'd left when i bought my bike (chemo brain strikes again!), and then the insurance agent to give them the updated appraisal of my wedding ring set. Then home, and more sleeping.
chicken noodle soup for supper. girls came home, had a great time at the Gregurek's house. They went bowling and everything!
more sleeping and watching tv.
DH has started letting his hair grow. I hope to join him very soon.

No comments: