Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Tuesday

I saw my missionary friends, Yuri and Olga, in the morning, so they could give me an update on how things are in Moldova. Then the girls and I went to the mall. Which mall to go to became a big hoohah, as DD1 wanted to go to the mall with the doubledecker carousel, and DD2 wanted to to go the one with the place where you can paint ceramic things, and the pet store. I let them argue for about twenty minutes, and then made an executive decision to go to the painting one.
We ate in the food court, then they painted while I read "Quentins" by Maeve Binchy. I haven't read any of her stuff in a while, because it can be depressing. e.g. girls date inappropriate men and end up pregnant, yadayada.
Went to Penney's and used my $15 gift certificate on some new bras to replace the ones that became pink in the wash. Went to Macy's and bought a glass pitcher to contain the ice tea I'm going to be making with my new iced tea maker.
I gave the girls their choice of a dessert: 2 Godiva chocolates, a cookie, or some ice cream. DD2 picked Godiva, DD1 picked ice cream, I picked a cookie.
Scrapbooked in the evening for the first time since April, and then slept on the love seat so my swollen feet could be elevated.
The pain in my side is gone, praise God. Yay!

No comments: